HOMIEE Baby Monitor
Having a baby is an incredible experience, but for most new parents, it can be a pretty stressful time too. The constant worrying about the health and well-being of the baby, as well as wondering how to provide it with the perfect care possible, could cause serious anxiety, especially in first-time parents.
In order to rest assured that you always have an eye on your little bundle of joy, even if you are in another room, you should consider investing in the excellent quality, versatile upgraded HOMIEE 5 inch Baby Monitor with a Camera.
- An extra-large 5 inches Full HD color LCD monitor with a resolution of 1280 x 720 for vivid visual experience and for monitoring your baby, pet, elderly relative, or nanny
- The monitor can be upgraded and hooked up to 4 separate cameras for monitoring more than one baby or separate rooms.
- The robot can be controlled wirelessly so you can rotate it up to 360 degrees horizontally and up to 105 degrees vertically, as well as zoom the camera in and out for a closer or a wider view.
- The monitor works via 3G and 4G mobile data connection rather than via Wi-Fi, which makes it more reliable, safer and provides complete digital privacy for you and your family.
- The system also has an Infrared Night Vision function, so you can easily monitor your baby even when it is pitch dark without waking the little one up. The night vision functions perfectly at a distance of up to 5m
- The 2.4GHz wireless connection technology of the baby monitor has a very wide range of up to 1,000 feet.
- Crystal clear two-way audio will allow you to speak to your baby from a distance and also speak to another family member in another room easily.
- The HOMIIE even has built-in sweet and soothing lullabies, which you can play to your bundle of joy at any time and from anywhere in the house.
- You will receive a sound alert if your baby is crying or if the temperature in the baby’s room is too low or too high, so you don’t need to stay glued to the monitor 24/7
- The baby monitor works with 2 rechargeable Li-ion batteries, which are included in the package.
- Its size is 9.8 x 7.5 x 6.5 inches, and it weighs 2.4 lbs. so it is easy to carry around with you.
About the Homiee 5” Video Baby Monitor
Because there is such a wide choice of different baby monitors available on the market today, and with the advancement of technology, the types and functions of these monitors are developing every day, it is difficult to single out one top baby monitor for your needs.
In general, all baby monitors have at least 2 parts – a receiver for the parents and a monitor in the baby’s room. There are traditional monitors that will allow you to hear what is going on in your baby’s room in real time.
The upgraded Homiee Video is one of the top choices available on the market for 2023.
It is a flexible, high-quality, and trustworthy baby video monitor with a variety of capabilities that you may use for your child as well as later as a pet camera, nanny camera, or a monitor for an older family member.
The huge, full HD 5-inch panel on this premium video baby monitor offers a resolution that enables you to always see what is happening with your infant. When appropriate, you can pan, tilt, and zoom the camera.
Additionally, it includes a top-notch night vision feature that lets you check on your kid in the middle of the night without waking him or her up.
If the HOMIEE video monitor notices your baby crying or a change in the room’s temperature, it will also send you real-time sound alarms.
This means that you won’t need to watch and listen to the monitor all day and all night long, and can go on with your daily chores and simply allow your receiver to alert you whenever your baby is awake and crying, or it is too cold or too hot.
Also, you can choose one of 5 gentle lullabies to play with your little one, even without entering the nursery.
You can also talk to your baby from a distance to calm it down when it needs you.
The monitor works with two long-lasting, rechargeable batteries and connects with the receiver via a mobile network rather than your Wi-Fi. This is a safer, more private, and reliable connection for peace of mind.
It has a long range of up to 1,000 feet, so you can safely monitor your baby even when you are in the garden or somewhere else around the house.
A clear view of your baby at all times
With the large, high-quality, full HD color display, which has a 5 inch diagonal, you can have a clear view of your little one at all times.
Whenever you need to, you can remotely pan the camera up to 360 degrees or tilt it up to 105 degrees. It also has a zoom in and zoom out function, which you can use for a closer look, or to look at the entire nursery.
The system can be upgraded by connecting it to up to 4 cameras.
The built-in 2000mAH Li-ion batteries are rechargeable and can last for up to 7 hours when used in power-saving mode and up to 4 hours if you keep the monitor on all of the time.
The night vision function
With the upgraded HOMIEE video baby monitor you can monitor your child even during the night thanks to the night vision function which has a long-range of up to 5 meters.
It has 5 invisible infrared LED lights which will not disturb or wake your baby up and will allow you to see how it is doing clearly even when it is pitch dark in the nursery.
Better than a standard Wi-Fi baby monitor
This state-of-the-art video baby monitor uses advanced wireless technology rather than traditional Wi-Fi. It has a range of 1,000 feet and will keep the transmissions between the monitor and the camera private from prying eyes and ears.
The baby monitor is extremely easy to set up and use
All you need to do is to plug in the camera in a power outlet in your baby’s room and it will automatically pair with the monitor which will start receiving the video signal immediately. There is no need to connect it to the home Wi-Fi network or download any software or apps. It is a plug-and-play device that can be used straight out of the box.
It can play lullabies to your little one
The monitor has 5 calming cradle songs built-in, which you can play whenever you see that your baby needs calming down or to make it more comfortable when you are not in the nursery with it.
A nifty sound alert for peace of mind
As a new parent, you may feel the urge to keep your eyes glued on the baby monitor at all times, which can prevent you from going on with your errands, and chores, or allow you to rest. With this new video baby monitor, you can rest at ease that you and know when your baby needs you thanks to the clever real-time sound alert function.
The monitor will notify you if it notices the baby screaming or if it determines that the temperature in the nursery is abnormally high or low.
The range of standard average temperature is 59 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit. The monitor will sound a warning if the temperature deviates from normal for one minute, giving you time to investigate and return the temperature to normal.
The monitor comes with two long charging cables
They are 7 feet long each, so you will have access to the monitor no matter where you are in the room. Also, rechargeable batteries are long-lasting and will eliminate the need of having to buy new batteries all the time.
You can use it for other purposes as well
When you invest in something as specific as a baby monitor, chances are that you will be paying for something which you will not be using for a long time.
With the HOMIEE video baby monitor, you can continue using it even after the baby has grown. You can use it as a nanny cam, a monitor for your older child, for an elderly relative, and even as a pet monitor.
What’s in the package
The HOMIEE comes packed with everything you will need to set it up and start using it immediately, including:
- 1 camera
- 1 5 inch HD color LCD monitor
- 1 power adapter for the camera
- 1 power adapter for the monitor
- 2 power cables for charging which are 7 feet each
- 2 mounting screws for the camera
- 1 useful user’s manual