Tired of stepping on Lego pieces that seem to be coming out of nowhere, just about everywhere in the house? As a mom of 3, and after numerous painful incidents, I would strongly recommend you get a good Lego table.
[amazon box=”B000PGXPYC,B00MNQPRK2,B01MQGKX41″ grid=”3″]
It will keep things neat and tidy, and your kiddos will stay occupied while you take care of your chores.
The Lego table is superb to enhance creativity in kids. My three children all have enjoyed spending hours and hours around their Lego tables.
Since a new mom recently asked me which Lego table is the best, I decided to share my experience with all the Lego tables we have tried at home and those which I have seen and tested with friends and neighbors. I hope it helps!
Here is my list of preferred Lego tables that are currently available on the market:
- Prime quality is made entirely in the US.
- Sturdy wood legs
- No assembly is required, only screwing the wooden legs on without instruments.
- Has a built-in mesh block bag to keep the Duplo blocks off the floor
- The size is suitable for very small children 32(L) x 16(W) x 18(H) inches.
- It doesn’t include blocks like some of the other Lego tables
- You have to order a smooth wood play cover separately if you want the table to be more versatile.
This American-made Duplo table is an excellent gift for any small child who loves playing with Duplos. It will withstand serious abuse due to its sturdiness and great-quality materials—an absolutely brilliant table for kiddos.
Related: Strollers For Large Kids – Detailed Ranking (2023)
Another KidKraft 2-in-1 Lego table, which I personally like very much because of its convenient storage underneath the top play board. It is a very good Lego table, suitable for three-year-olds or older.
- The playboard is compatible with Lego.
- The table comes with its own set of 200 Lego-compatible blocks.
- Great storage space beneath the playboard to keep all those blocks stored away
- Several children can play at once, given its dimension of 25(L) x 23(W) x 16(H) inches.
- Sturdy and impact resistant side panels
- A versatile reversible play board with a built brick surface on one side and a colorful smooth play surface on the other
- Easy to assemble
- Needs to be used for kneeling or sitting on the floor, it cannot fit a toddler chair.
- To get to your stored Legos, you need to flip open the tabletop, which can cause any construction on top to spill over.
- Some Lego pieces fail to fit the board properly.
Sturdy, cute, and versatile, this is one of the best Lego tables you can get for your toddler, but beware that not all pieces of Legos stick on the playing board properly.
This brilliant square Lego table is one of my kid’s favorites. It is enormous, so they can all play together without getting in each other’s way. It is affordable and comes with an option for toddler chairs as well!
- Two handy storage drawers for all those loose Lego pieces
- The reversible top allows for switching to a smooth surface once your kids are done with the Lego construction
- The construction panel is compatible with all kinds of building blocks, Legos, Duplos, and other brands
- It looks great
- Reasonably priced
- Quite large 25,6(L) x 21(H) x 25.6(W)
- Not as solid as some of the more expensive Lego tables
This espresso-colored reversible Lego table is adaptable and provides a large play area. Plus it has very convenient storage drawers. Reasonably priced and very stylish – your kids will love it!
If you, like me, have more than one child, this Kidkraft 2-in-1 activity table is an excellent choice for a Lego table. It is 2-in-1, so your kids can choose to play with the train set or with the Lego-compatible blocks and won’t get bored with it quickly. It is suitable for one or more children aged 3 or up.
- Includes a double-sided Lego-compatible building plate as well as a smooth top for trains or other activities
- Pretty designed in a natural wood color suitable for any interior space
- Comes with 200 Lego-compatible blocks and a wooden train set made of 30 pieces and a train, trees, house, signs, and others
- Has a very sturdy construction
- Easy to assemble – only a screwdriver is needed
- It is 25(L) x 23(W) x 17(H) inches, so more than one child can enjoy some fun time together around it.
- No tools are needed to flip over the top, and still, it stays in place safely and snugly once turned.
- Meets all US safety standards, like all KidKraft products
- The plate fits all standard Legos and Duplo sets
- The train set is very basic, so it is for only small children
- The Lego-compatible blocks are not very high quality
All things considered, this KidKraft Lego table is a fantastic buy for your own children or as a present. They’ll be occupied in their own play space while you get some time to yourself. In the long run, this is the most cost-effective option because of how durable and adaptable it is.
Related article: Nerf Snipers Reviewed in 2023
- Sturdy and stable
- Has a clever heavy-duty mesh bag for storing the Lego bricks
- It is preassembled, so no need for any tools to set it up
- 32(L) x 18(H) x 16(W)
- Compatible with Lego, Mega Micro blocks, and others
- Not suitable for children under 5 because the playboard is a bit tricky for younger ones
I recommend this Lego table for kids aged 4 or older. It is very well made, but the building plate is difficult to use by very small kids. Made in the USA and of high quality – this is another great Lego table.
Related article: 5 Star Projectors Reviewed
This cute Lego table actually incorporates 3 different play variants in 1. It can be used as a Lego table, but also as a water table and a smooth one too. It is a great little table at an affordable price! I gave one as a present for my 2 year old niece and she absolutely loves it!
- It is a versatile 3-in-1 play table
- It comes with two toddler chairs
- Also, in the package, there are 25 jumbo bricks
- Comfortable size for toddlers over 18 months 20 x 20 x 17
- The chairs are 18 inches in height and 10 inches off the floor
- 1-year warranty
- Compatible with most building bricks and Legos
- Handy storage inside the table for the bricks or the chairs
- It is fun, colorful, and attractive to toddlers
- Light and safe for the young ones
- Flipping the surface of the table is a bit tricky
- The chairs are somewhat flimsy
This fun and versatile small Lego table is my recommendation for the first Lego table for a very young kid. It is affordable, well made, and perfectly safe for kids.
- Has a removable Lego and Duplo cover
- Comes with 2 chairs
- 23(W) x 23(L) x 17(H) table and 12 x 11 x 18 chairs
- Has storage space in it for all those bricks
- Very well made and durable
- Easy to clean
- The chairs and tables can slide on hard floors because they are so light. You may want to place them on top of a carpet for added stability.
This table and chair set is an excellent choice for a gift for a toddler 18 months old or older up to preschool. My kids used it for years until they finally outgrew it, and they still have in their room and use it to store their stuff.
This children’s table and the two chairs which come with it look amazingly elegant and resemble real furniture but in miniature size. It will provide your children with a comfortable place to craft, build things with their LEGOs or DUPLOs, draw, play, and eat.
The table comes with nifty hidden storage drawers and is a perfect addition to any child’s room.
- Suitable for toddlers and children aged 3 or more
- The table is 25.6 (L) x 25.6 (W) x 21 (H) inches
- It comes with two chairs, which are 11 (W) x 11.8 (D) x 21 (H) inches each.
- The table has sturdy wooden legs.
- The tabletop can be flipped – one side is a construction building block table, and the other is a smooth one for other activities.
- The construction panels of the table are compatible with most of the popular building block brands, LEGO included
- The pull out drawers on both sides are perfect for storing the building blocks.
- The table and chairs come in white, espresso, and white, and red or espresso with gray colors.
- There are no building blocks included with the table
- The drawers may take up too much leg space for the older children to fit comfortably
Overall, the Utex 2-in-1 Activity Table and 2 Chairs are among the most reasonably priced and beautifully designed of all LEGO tables on this list.
The table has a tabletop that can be flipped over for multiple uses. One side will fit all LEGO, DUPLO, LEGO Junior, and other building blocks, while the other is smooth and can be used for other fun activities.
The table and two chairs are sturdily built, and there are also storage drawers where the kids can keep their building blocks.
This versatile construction and craft play table is an excellent choice for children aged 3 or up. It can be used as a building block table for big building bricks, as well as a regular play or craft table by your young one.
The table is sturdy, safe, and can be used both indoors and outside.
- A very sturdy and safe plastic construction suitable for children as young as 3 years of age
- It can be converted from a building block table into a regular smooth table easily.
- It has round edges for added safety
- It is 51 x 51 x 50 cm in size
- There is a chair included with the table
- It can be used indoors or outdoors
- It has detachable storage boxes for the building blocks or other stuff
- The table is available in pink, yellow and blue color option
- It is compatible with the big building blocks
- It comes with only one chair
- It doesn’t come with building blocks
This cute and well-built construction and play table can be used for all purposes by children aged 3 or older. It can be used as a building block table or for drawing, playing, and even eating.
The table comes with a matching chair and is available in beautiful white color.
It is the perfect addition to your kid’s room and can also be safely used outdoors too.
Related article: Most Recommended Radio Flyer Tricycles
By the end of this article, I’m hoping you’ll have a better idea of which Lego table is ideal for your youngster or as a gift for a friend’s kid. If you have more than one child running around the house, a Lego table is a must-have item.
When I initially bought a Lego and Duplo table for my kids, I was overjoyed. There was complete silence as they sat there, intently constructing a miniature Duplo castle. This was the most peaceful and joyful few hours I’d had in ages.
So, pick the size you want according to the age of the child and the available space. Combined play tables are a good idea in case your child gets bored easily and gets fed up with Legos.
Always opt for a good quality table. You want one which is safe for your child and will endure some tough games and beatings.
It is a great idea to get a taller table when the child grows up a bit. If it has a reversible or removable Lego building top, you can use it as an ordinary table once your child is done with it!
Good luck with your choice, and I hope that your kids are as happy as mine were when I got them their first Lego table!