How many high chairs have you come across that can be used from birth? Not many, right? Well, in this article, we shall present the Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn Set review.
There aren’t many high chairs that come with a newborn set, but Tripp Trap is one of them. Newborns can use the newborn set from day one, putting them at eye level with the dinner table and within reach.
Even if the infant is merely content sucking on her pacifier, this allows for interaction with the parent and the opportunity to eat with the rest of the family.
Let’s dissect why this particular high chair is beloved by so many families.
Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn Set Review
This high chair consists of two parts: the Tripp Trapp high chair and the Newborn set.
The Newborn set review
A great selling point for this high chair is the newborn set/baby set it comes with. The set, which is ergonomically designed, presents several benefits;
- This newborn set allows you to use the high chair right from birth. It can be used when the baby is a newborn to about 20 lbs or 9kgs.
- The seat has soft and comfortable upholstery that can be removed and washed in a machine or cleaned using a spray cleaner or disinfectant.
- It is easy to install or detach from the high chair.
- This set fits all the Tripp Trapp high chair models that were released after 2003
- It offers adequate security and ensures your baby’s safety through the 5-point safety harness, which has soft padded straps.
- The newborn set can be adjusted easily, even using one hand. It provides 2 angle adjustable positions.
- It has an indicator that turns from red to green when the seat is installed properly on the high chair. So when you are installing the chair, and the indicator remains red, it shows that you have mounted the seat incorrectly.
- The set comes with a toy hanger where you can hang toys to keep the baby entertained during meals as well as stimulate motor skills development.
- There are plastic attachments at the bottom of the seat to prevent it from sliding away once the baby becomes wiggly and starts to kick.
Related article: When can Baby go in Exersaucer?
The Tripp Trapp High Chair Review
This high chair differs greatly from other high chairs in that:
- It can be adjusted to the required height. It has a unique adjustment in that the seat and the footplate can both be adjusted to provide maximum support to the baby’s back and feet even as they grow.
- The seat can hold up to 85 kg. This means that it is strong enough to hold your child from newborn to toddlerhood and even if they wish to seat on it later in life.
- This high chair has a stable footrest that can support your child’s weight no matter the weight.
- It comes with a 5-point harness for safety.
- If you want the chair to be more stable, this chair comes with extended gliders, which increase backward stability.
- Tripp Trapp high chair is free of toxic substances like BPA and Phthalates, so it is safe for use at home and around children.
- The chair is coated using non-toxic water-based paint. In addition, if you want a chair that matches your house décor, you can choose the color you want from a wide range.
- It is very easy to install
- Easy to clean. Some high chairs are difficult to clean since the straps are non-removable. This high chair has removable straps, which can be washed in the machine with the rest of the laundry. The rest of the chair can be cleaned easily using a damp soft cloth.
See also: Is baby too old for a high chair?
In this essay, we’ll discuss the Tripp Trapp infant set and explain why every parent needs it. It’s meant to facilitate early on in the bonding process between you and you’re newborn and the rest of the family. This is so because the baby can be seated at a regular table height.
The infant is also provided with a safe and secure “nest” that is both warm and welcoming. In addition, the newborn set allows for eye contact between you and your child, making them feel more secure in your company.